RATA SEVENS

Benjamin, Kritafa, Leon, Evelyn, Kody, Cruz, Kobe, Teira, Saphire, Memphis, Ruthy, Dayton, Solya, Seila, Desmond, Austin, Mary-Jayne, Jor-El, Brett, Elijah, Faatoelau, Paris, Ala, Mrs Harrison, Whaea Tina, Whaea Sarah and Whaea Lisa

Wednesday 21 August 2013

I was scared

The ground started shaking. It was like a big giant shaking the ground. The girls screamed. It was like the ground was going to open. I was scared. We all stopped and it was like a wave shaking the ground. There was no cover in the hall. We dropped. I was scared that the metal beams were going to fall on me. By Turahira

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was scary Turahira. I am glad it didn't damage anything and you were safe. Mrs Tootill

    ReplyDelete

We hope you enjoy our page. We would love to read your comments.