RATA SEVENS

Benjamin, Kritafa, Leon, Evelyn, Kody, Cruz, Kobe, Teira, Saphire, Memphis, Ruthy, Dayton, Solya, Seila, Desmond, Austin, Mary-Jayne, Jor-El, Brett, Elijah, Faatoelau, Paris, Ala, Mrs Harrison, Whaea Tina, Whaea Sarah and Whaea Lisa

Wednesday 14 August 2013

HIP HOP

My body is grooving to the beat. My toes were tapping to the ground. I was swaying side to side. I was going bonkers with all my friends. It was like the hall was chitty chatting to me, with excitement. It was the time the hall was vibrating to me. I was twirling and whirling. It was like a ghost was controlling my fantastic skills. By Jorjia Hales

1 comment:

  1. I think your performance will be awesome I am looking forward to it. Mrs Tootill

    ReplyDelete

We hope you enjoy our page. We would love to read your comments.