RATA SEVENS

Benjamin, Kritafa, Leon, Evelyn, Kody, Cruz, Kobe, Teira, Saphire, Memphis, Ruthy, Dayton, Solya, Seila, Desmond, Austin, Mary-Jayne, Jor-El, Brett, Elijah, Faatoelau, Paris, Ala, Mrs Harrison, Whaea Tina, Whaea Sarah and Whaea Lisa

Wednesday 14 August 2013

HIP HOP

I got in the hall. I heard music pumping on the ground. Everyone heard it in their classrooms. It was like it was trying to get into my ear drums. When Monique said, "Walk around." Everyone started to run crazy like a tornado. Whaea Darnielle shouted, "Listen up, listen to Monique or I'll sit your butts down." Then it was like we were doing a ballet dance. Every time I did the matrix, it hurt my tummy and I fell on the ground. Then after a while I got up. Then when it was nearly finished I felt my stomach. It was pumping. By Lui

1 comment:

  1. Lui, I am looking forward to the performance next week! Mrs Tootill

    ReplyDelete

We hope you enjoy our page. We would love to read your comments.