RATA SEVENS

Benjamin, Kritafa, Leon, Evelyn, Kody, Cruz, Kobe, Teira, Saphire, Memphis, Ruthy, Dayton, Solya, Seila, Desmond, Austin, Mary-Jayne, Jor-El, Brett, Elijah, Faatoelau, Paris, Ala, Mrs Harrison, Whaea Tina, Whaea Sarah and Whaea Lisa

Saturday 24 August 2013

Drop, Cover, Hold

"Drop, cover, hold," the teacher yelled. I was scared like a little girl crying for help. Whaea Lyn's classroom was shaking like a monster trying to pick up the classroom. About ten people were under the same table as me were starting to cry. I yelled, "Drop, cover, hold and then you will be safe." I thought we were going to die in that earthquake. I was to scared to say something. It felt like a small storm was starting to happen. Leana was really laughing throughout the whole earthquake. I said don't laugh otherwise the earthquake will get worse. By Junaid

1 comment:

  1. Junaid I enjoyed reading your story about the earthquake. Mrs Tootill

    ReplyDelete

We hope you enjoy our page. We would love to read your comments.